Sunday Football recap
This week has some great games!
As Jerry Jones books his postgame strip club party in Dallas after a win over the lowly Giants, let's reflect on a Sunday that had a lot of close games.
- We start with the elephant in the room. The Vikings were resilient, they were clutch, and they need a new kicker.
- Case Keenum showing flashes of his Vikings days, guided the Broncos down the field for the winning FG
- The Browns are just comical. Zane Gonzalez misses 2 extra points and a game-winning FG. That team is truly snake bit.
- Pat Mahomes lit up the Steelers for 6 TDs. Wonder what round he went in this year’s fantasy draft.
- Finally, after losing on the road to the Buccaneers, the Caron Wentz chants will become deafening in Philadelphia. Look for him to be under center next week.
Really good watchable games for the second week in the row and I can't wait for tomorrow night's Seahawks and Bears game in Chicago.