North Dakota Is The 4 Most Vaccinated State!
Vaccinations continue to be a controversial subject. Experts say vaccines are essential for preventing disease outbreaks, especially as we enter flu season, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2019’s States that Vaccinate the Most as well as accompanying videos.
North Dakota is one of the most "vaccinated states".
In order to find out which states vaccinate most, WalletHub analyzed the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 18 key metrics, ranging from share of vaccinated children to share of people without health insurance to presence of reported measles outbreaks.
Vaccination in North Dakota (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 15th – Influenza Vaccination Rate in Children Aged 6 Months to 17 Years Old
- 5th – Share of Teenagers aged 13-17 Years Old with Up-To-Date HPV Vaccination
- 8th – Share of Teenagers aged 13-17 Years Old with Men ACWY Vaccination
- 24th – Flu Vaccination Coverage Rate Among Adults
- 7th – Share of Adults with Tetanus Vaccination
- 5th – Share of Adults Aged 60 Years and Older with Zoster Vaccination
- 2nd – Share of Children 19-35 Months old Living in Poverty with Combined 7-Vaccine Series
- 18th – Share of Civilian Noninstitutionalized Population without Health Insurance Coverage
- 27th – Share of Children Under 6 Years Old Participating in an Immunization Information System
For the full report, please visit: