As St Patricks Day Approaches in Mandan…
Here's a nice Paddy's Bar Crawl.
Nothing like celebrating a holiday like St Patricks day bar crawl style! The 3rd Annual Leprechaun Crawl is happening on March 17th ( Sunday). There are some really great opportunities to get creative with your Leprechaun costume as well. Some bars will be having a costume contest, as well as a Lucky Charms, eating contest. Nice!
So if you're taking a little ride down the strip and you see a bunch of stumbling leprechauns, you'll know what's up.
Here's the official post for the event:
The pub crawl starts at 4pm at Vicky’s Sports Bar with a registration party. From there we curve around to Station West Bar & Grill, The Mandan Depot Bier Hall, Strawberry Bar & Restaurant, Old Town Tavern, Last Call Bar, Silver Dollar, The Scapegoat Bar and Rock Point. (Rock Point bus will be picking up participants at the Scapegoat at 10pm, 11pm and 12pm.)
Drink specials for ticket holders. 21+
• $10 Advanced Tickets (Includes one free admission to a 2019 Bombshellz Roller Derby Game $10 value)
• $15 day of crawl
Drink specials for ticket holders:
• Vicky’s Sports Bar: $2 Michelob Ultras taps; $2 St. Paddy's day shot
• Station West Bar & Grill: $2 McQuade taps; Food specials
• The Mandan Depot Bier Hall: $2 McQuade taps; Food specials
• The Strawberry: $2 bottle McQuade products; $4 Double well drinks
• Old Town Tavern: $2 McQuade taps; $2 baby Guinness shot
• Last Call Bar: $2 McQuade taps; $2 Jello Shot
• Silver Dollar Bar: $2 Bud Light Pounders; $2 St Paddy's day shot
• The Scapegoat Bar:$2 McQuade taps; $2 Mystery shot; $2 Leprechaun pee; $4 Pounders
• Rock Point: $2 McQuade tap
• Silver Dollar Bar – 8:30pm: Fully Loaded
Games & Prizes
• Costume Contest: Strawberry at 8pm (King and Queen)
• Lucky Charms/Beer Eating Contest - $5: Old Town from 8:30-9:30pm
• Dart Shootout - $5: Last Call 7-9pm
• Spin-to-Win - $5: The Scapegoat Bar 9-10pm
• Grand Prize Drawing - Live Facebook Feed at Midnight. Ticket holders are entered into a Grand Prize drawing
Man, that looks like a lot of fun!