96-5 The Fox Bar-lympics and BBQ Official Rules
96.5 The Fox Bar-lympics and BBQ Official Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the business offices of KBYZ, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver at their starting location. Each team will have a Designated Driver, and the DD must wear a corresponding colored wrist band. Designated Drivers are not allowed to drink, regardless of transportation. The goal of the DD is to make sure all the other players get home safely. Other team members will wear wrist bands of a different color.
- All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of KBYZ, Townsquare Media, participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
- An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- Competition will begin at 12noon on August 25, 2018 with registration. Teams MUST follow the assigned bar route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. The event will end at Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse. The ENTIRE team MUST be at Bucks by 6:30pm with completed scorecards to be eligible for any prizes.
- Prizes awarded will be $500 in merchandise for 1st place (Gold), $375 in merchandise for 2nd place (Silver), and $250 in merchandise for 3rd place (Bronze). These are approximate values. Prizes will be supplied by Jerome Distributing.
- Listeners must register online for the contest no later than August 24, 2018 at 4pm.
- Registration ends when all 80 teams have been filled. Applications accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Winners will be selected by lowest overall team scoring according to scorecards.
- In the event of a tie score, the winner may be determined by a “sudden death” game (1 shot/1 person), or a drawing, or game of chance will be held. The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
- All State, Local, Federal and other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All prizes are awarded "as is". Gifts are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
- The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station, Townsquare Media, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or nonuse of any prize received.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at Bucks at the end of the contest. Winners must be present to win. This means the ENTIRE TEAM OF 5 PLAYERS must be present to win – NO Exceptions.
- Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners may be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. Such use including, but not limited to, enrolling entrant in one or more of the station’s listener clubs and sending entrant correspondence and solicitations with regard to such clubs. Further Townsquare Media is not responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, late, stolen, incorrect or incomplete entries.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- KBYZ and Townsquare Media reserve the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements and, or reserve the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
- KBYZ reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- KBYZ reserves the right to require contestants or their representative via written proxy to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contest and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
1830 N 11th St
Bismarck ND Attn: Fox Bar-lympics – Winner List