3 Doors down Invades Bismarck -Mandan
It's great when national acts come to town.
Three Doors Down is coming to the Bismarck -Mandan area on Saturday, August 17th to Prairie Knights Casino. The band that brought us hits like Kryptonite, Here without you, Loser and more is making their first trip to North Dakota in a while, and there's no better place to see them than in Fort Yates at Praire Knights.
They're a pretty interesting band. Originally from Mississippi, they have some Christian and Country aspects to their music and have performed with big country acts like Toby Keith and Gretchen Wilson in the past.
Having sold 30 million albums worldwide in their own right, the band has had multiple lineup changes in the past couple of years including the death of Matt Roberts, who was the lead guitarist due to a prescription drug overdose.
They will be firing on all cylinders when they get to North Dakota. This is going to be a huge show!
There will be a pretty awesome bus service to Prairie Knights through Harlow's Bus Service and the info is below:
3 Doors Down Concert bus schedule for Saturday August 17th
- All Guests MUST Pre-register with Guest Services by Friday August 16th by 12:00 PM (Noon). If they do not register they do not ride the bus.
- Guest Services will need to send Harlow’s a roster of the bus riders by 2:00 PM Friday August 16th.
- Cost $20.00 per person. Riders MUST pay Guest Service Rep before departing the bus. No free play will be offered
- Bus leaves Bismarck K-Mart parking lot at 4:00 PM.
- Bus leaves Mandan Dan’s Supermarket parking lot at 4:30 PM
- Bus arrives at Prairie Knights at 5:15 PM.
- Bus departs Prairie Knights at 10:00 PM
For more about the show or the Bus, you can click below: