1. Tips for travel sickness:
- learn natural acupressure points.
- natural ginger can help calm digestive upset.
- get out and walk around the block. Sunshine and fresh air will help.
- Stay away from alcohol and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
2. Passport Security: Leave a copy at home and take a copy with you. Having a copy of your passport makes things easier if you need to replace it while you are abroad.
3. It’s important your passport not expire within 6 months of your planned return date. The biggest benefit is in case of health and medical emergency.
4. Make sure your names match all documents. Your passport and tickets should match. This includes the use of your middle initial.
5. Let Northland Travel get you there.